Tuesday, December 4, 2012

" Screenshot Pandemonium "

Screenshot this screenshot that, Ayo did you see what such and such screenshotted. Maaaaaan screenshot these nuts*my voice*. I'm so tired of y'all using screenshots as a weapon to expose someone. I mean damn I can see if u wanted to show someone what was said maybe your him/her said some cute shit. But noooooooooo y'all have to run to twitter and Instagram with y'all screenshots to do so? No? I guess that's just me and how I feel. Real talk if you don't like someone address them in that manor, let it be known. Don't do no punk shit and screenshot a convo they had with someone else to expose them. That's corny as fuck handle ya shit like a real man/woman and tell them what it is face to face. Don't hop on twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social site tryna be billy bad ass. Sit cho ass all the way THEE FUCK DOWN. Y'all niggas love this screenshot and running to social sites life huh? Y'all would die for this shit too *mike epps voice* huh? Smh fucking characters y'all gotta chill. I'm off it now just wanted to get this off my chest. But hey what do I know? I'm only a chubby nigga that like to play COD in his spare time. With that said I'm out. Y'all have a great day. Oh yea STOP FUCKING SCREENSHOTTING SHIT DICKHEADS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment