Thursday, January 19, 2012

Imma Hoe F***er

Well I'm not niggas I hate tht double standard shit. Imma be real imma different breed real rap thas all I can say. I rather fuck with a chick who gets call a hoe; rather than the stuck up chick that is a hoe but is acting like she not. Like how u passing judgment calling the females thas real about wat they doing. Like they are the ones who deserved the "hoe title" real tlk. Like if a chick tell me tht she been with mad niggas imma respect tht. My responds is gonna be a little taking back. But imma respect her and still fuck with her. I'm not turning it dwn cuz she was with mad niggas. She just tld the truth why not. Long as she clean and protecting herself and keeping herself up why not. Tht double standard shit fucks up alot and I'm not letting it ruin anything for me fuck tht. Y'all can call me nasty. But real niggas know wats up. Cuz the same niggas thas calling her nasty and a hoe and all tht other wild shit. Are gonna be the same ones wnting to fuck but lie about it. Niggas also called chicks hoes cuz they can't fuck. Like to ya niggas she a hoe but wen y'all behind close doors or tlking she the chick u tryna smash. Basically "ya momentary boo" like I'm just being real. So it's like u gotta tlk to the chick to get the truth and if she being real with u why not. Call me nasty but idgaf. Imma hoe fucker and I ain't a shame to admitt it #FuckYallThoughts

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite thing to read from a man. Their is always gonna be the double standard or whatever. i just wish people were more open and just realized a lot of females have been around and not everyone is pure or above anything. it's just really refreshing to see someone be honest and upfront about something that happens all the time and people want to sweep under the table. i love it.

    ReplyDelete